There are so many reasons why a writer might be having a sleepless night:
- They are bubbling with literary excitement about a new story idea. It is very difficult to sleep in this situation.
- They feel that they have more ‘tweets’ left in them. Sometimes it’s hard for a writer to say goodnight to Twitter.
- Their excitable creative muse refuses to go to sleep.
- They can’t stop thinking about how much they dislike their latest draft. Why is it that our writer demons always come out to play in the early hours?
- They are questioning their entire literary career.
- Their blog stats are spiking due to their latest piece of flash fiction.
- Their blog stats have flatlined ever since they posted their latest piece of flash fiction.
- They are waiting ‘patiently’ for an international writer friend, who is living in a different time zone, to answer their ‘writer in literary…
View original post 411 more words