- Author has control over all of the publishing stages
- I can only talk about Rowanvale Books but communication with the publisher is excellent
- Royalties are a lot higher
- Publisher suggests a selling price which is discussed with the author
- Many stages of editing are gone through with the author to ensure everything is as the author wishes
- Questions regarding the work are answered speedily by Rowanvale Books
- The book becomes the property of the author NOT the publisher
- Extra help is available from the publisher regarding book promotions on top of the norm.
- Even a large number of top, established authors, choose to self publish.
- On top of the normal 20 or so complimentary copies sent to the author they can purchase further books to sell themselves at a large discount.
Thanks for reading! – Tony